Friday, May 23, 2008

Tagged Again


Molly tagged me again..with a different one.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
a) What was I doing 10 years ago? Cleaning schools.

b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1) Woke up this morning and though "thank GOD there was no white chalk mark around my body"
2) walked to the train station.
3) Put a deposit on my new fridge, thanks to the Carers bonus.
4) Bargained at the markets when buying food.
5) Looked at the bloggs I subscribe to and thought.... I so need 2 spare hours to read them all.

c) Snacks I enjoy: Chicken or cheese & onion chips. Skinny coke.

d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Count it first.
2) Buy a ticket for all my gardening buddies and fly them to Luckyland for a garden party.
3) Move to Tassie and buy a hobby farm.
4) Donate half the money to charity..... by starting a foundation.
5) Set the kids up in houses and what sort of work if the want to own a business.
6) Buy a milking cow and some sheep for my hobby farm.
7) Help out pensioners as I know how much we struggle. That could be linked with #4's dream.

e) Places I have lived: Australian outback, Adelaide & Whyalla and a couple of country towns.

Laughing purple goldfish, she is in craft and recycling and has shown me how to recycle wool I have knitted into jumpers.

Lucy as she has a lovely blog.

Orchard 40, she plays so hard in her garden and its a stunning place to visit, vis my laptop.

Well I have thought of 3 people. Hope they enjoy the tag.

Until next time....hoo roo

3 comments:

Lucy C said...

Thanks Lucky.
I am off to my Mum's farm today.
Will be back later to do this.

Lucy C said...

Done.

Anonymous said...

LOL, I just saw the "thank GOD there was no white chalk mark around my body", I nearly choked on my coffee laughing!

Blessings:)